Trump Makes Final Decision On GOP Debate

Will Trump debate?

Former President Trump is reportedly planning to forgo the upcoming initial Republican presidential primary debate and instead engage in an interview with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, according to a recent source.

Sources have indicated that Trump has made the choice to abstain from the debate, favoring an interview opportunity with Carlson. The New York Times report highlights that Trump has spent the past days gathering input from associates and supporters to decide whether he should participate in the debate.

In response to inquiries regarding the alleged arrangement between Trump and Carlson, a representative for the former president’s campaign declined to confirm the details and cautioned against jumping to conclusions about Trump’s intentions.

Trump, who currently leads the race for the GOP nomination, has been displaying hesitancy about participating in the August 23 debate. The event, organized by the Republican National Committee and set to air on Fox News, has seen Trump express concerns about potential attacks from fellow Republican candidates.

While Trump has criticized Fox News for what he considers favorable treatment of his political opponents, Fox hosts and executives have been both publicly and privately encouraging him to partake in the debate. This event is expected to attract significant media attention and generate high viewership for the channel.

Trump’s apparent decision to opt for an alternative event hosted by Carlson can be interpreted as a significant move that reflects his reservations about Fox News. This choice is noteworthy given Carlson’s past association with Fox, where he was previously a top-rated host.

In recent months, Carlson has been involved in legal matters, as Fox paid Dominion Voting Systems a substantial settlement following the network’s broadcast of inaccurate information related to Trump’s claims of voter fraud. This situation also revealed internal communications involving Carlson and other Fox executives expressing skepticism about Trump’s claims and his presidency.

After leaving Fox News, Carlson launched an online version of his popular show on X, a platform previously known as Twitter. Fox, still holding a contract with Carlson, issued a cease-and-desist letter over his new online show, citing potential violations of his contractual obligations.

  • Hillary Admits Trump Told The Truth

    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made headlines this weekend after acknowledging that migration into the United States has become “disruptive and destabilizing” — language that closely mirrors long-standing warnings from President Donald Trump about the growing immigration crisis. Speaking at the Munich Security Conference in Germany, Clinton said there is a “legitimate reason” to

    Read More

  • Obama Leaks Biggest Hidden US Secret

    Former President Barack Obama made a surprising admission in a recent podcast interview — and Americans who have long questioned government transparency are paying close attention. During an appearance on the “No Lie” podcast with progressive host Brian Tyler Cohen, Obama was asked directly about extraterrestrials and UFOs. His response instantly reignited one of the

    Read More

  • DC Liberals Find New Way To Harass Trump

    President Donald Trump is facing another legal challenge in Washington — this time over the future of a historic public golf course in the nation’s capital. A D.C.-based nonprofit organization and two local residents have filed a federal lawsuit seeking to block the Trump administration’s decision to terminate a long-term lease agreement connected to East

    Read More

  • Trump DHS Say Democrats Holding Who Hostage?

    A tense funding battle in Washington is putting immigration enforcement — and possibly key national security operations — in the spotlight. Former acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf says Democrats have “picked the wrong fight” by pushing to restrict Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) during a broader Department of Homeland Security (DHS) funding dispute. According

    Read More

  • Trump Prepares For War

    President Donald Trump delivered a strong message Friday regarding escalating tensions with Iran, making it clear that while he prefers diplomacy, America is fully prepared if negotiations fail. Speaking from the White House, Trump expressed cautious optimism about ongoing discussions over Iran’s nuclear program. However, he did not shy away from warning Tehran that serious

    Read More

  • Trump Reveals His New Presidential Pick

    President Donald Trump has once again thrown his support behind Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, issuing a strong endorsement as Orbán prepares for another reelection battle. In a Truth Social statement, Trump praised Orbán’s leadership style and policy results, highlighting what he described as economic growth, strict border enforcement, job creation, and a firm commitment

    Read More