Mainstream Media Apologizes To Trump

ABC News and George Stephanopoulos have agreed to settle a defamation lawsuit with Donald Trump, resolving a legal dispute that could have cost the network millions in a public trial. The settlement, filed on Saturday, details that ABC News will pay Trump a substantial $15 million, which will be directed to a charitable foundation linked to the future presidential museum and library he plans to establish. The network will also cover $1 million in Trump’s attorney fees.

The issue at the heart of the lawsuit stems from comments Stephanopoulos made during an interview on ABC’s This Week with Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) on March 10, 2024. During the segment, Stephanopoulos repeatedly claimed that Trump had responsible for “liable for rape” in a civil court case filed by E. Jean Carroll, despite the fact that the jury only found Trump liable for sexual abuse—not rape as the anchor suggested. The claim was widely seen as misleading and defamatory, prompting Trump to take legal action.

In addition to the financial settlement, ABC News and Stephanopoulos issued a public “regret” regarding the statements made during the broadcast. An editor’s note was added to the online article from the interview, reading, “ABC News and George Stephanopoulos feel sorry about statements about Donald J. Trump made in the middle of a sit down meeting by George Stephanopoulos with Rep. Nancy Mace in March, 2024.”

Trump’s legal team, led by Florida-based attorneys Alejandro Brito and Richard Klugh, had been preparing for depositions in the case before the settlement was reached, avoiding the need for a lengthy trial. The deal was filed in the Southern District of Florida Federal Court, where both parties agreed to the terms.

This settlement marks another significant victory for Trump and his legal team, who have seen a series of favorable outcomes recently. Notably, Trump won a legal victory when a federal judge dismissed charges in a case related to the 2020 election, and his legal team also succeeded in getting the charges related to the classified documents case dropped.

The timing of the settlement is notable as Trump continues to battle other legal challenges, including a $10 billion defamation lawsuit against CBS News, claiming the network attempted to interfere in the upcoming election with its October interview of Vice President Kamala Harris. This latest legal victory, combined with ongoing wins in other cases, strengthens Trump’s position as he prepares for the 2024 election.

  • Hillary Admits Trump Told The Truth

    Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made headlines this weekend after acknowledging that migration into the United States has become “disruptive and destabilizing” — language that closely mirrors long-standing warnings from President Donald Trump about the growing immigration crisis. Speaking at the Munich Security Conference in Germany, Clinton said there is a “legitimate reason” to

    Read More

  • Obama Leaks Biggest Hidden US Secret

    Former President Barack Obama made a surprising admission in a recent podcast interview — and Americans who have long questioned government transparency are paying close attention. During an appearance on the “No Lie” podcast with progressive host Brian Tyler Cohen, Obama was asked directly about extraterrestrials and UFOs. His response instantly reignited one of the

    Read More

  • DC Liberals Find New Way To Harass Trump

    President Donald Trump is facing another legal challenge in Washington — this time over the future of a historic public golf course in the nation’s capital. A D.C.-based nonprofit organization and two local residents have filed a federal lawsuit seeking to block the Trump administration’s decision to terminate a long-term lease agreement connected to East

    Read More

  • Trump DHS Say Democrats Holding Who Hostage?

    A tense funding battle in Washington is putting immigration enforcement — and possibly key national security operations — in the spotlight. Former acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf says Democrats have “picked the wrong fight” by pushing to restrict Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) during a broader Department of Homeland Security (DHS) funding dispute. According

    Read More

  • Trump Prepares For War

    President Donald Trump delivered a strong message Friday regarding escalating tensions with Iran, making it clear that while he prefers diplomacy, America is fully prepared if negotiations fail. Speaking from the White House, Trump expressed cautious optimism about ongoing discussions over Iran’s nuclear program. However, he did not shy away from warning Tehran that serious

    Read More

  • Trump Reveals His New Presidential Pick

    President Donald Trump has once again thrown his support behind Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, issuing a strong endorsement as Orbán prepares for another reelection battle. In a Truth Social statement, Trump praised Orbán’s leadership style and policy results, highlighting what he described as economic growth, strict border enforcement, job creation, and a firm commitment

    Read More